Tiger Roll Grand National Odds
Tiger Roll is an eight-year-old trained by Gordon Elliott, and is set to run in the Grand National at Aintree on April 14. A three-times winner at the Cheltenham Festival, this Irish contender was last seen winning the Cross Country Chase at Cheltenham last month, and is now attempting to bag glory on Merseyside in the world's greatest steeplechase.
- 14th March 2018 - Cheltenham - Cross Country Chase - 3m 6f 37y - 1st
- 15th December 2017 - Cheltenham - Cross Country Handicap Chase - 3m 6f 37y - 5th
- 16th November 2017 - Clonmel - Clonmel Oil Chase - 2m 4f 132y - PU
- 30th October 2017 - Wexford - M.W Hickey Memorial Chase - 2m 7f - 2nd
- 19th October 2017 - Punchestown - John Shortt Legends Challenge Race - 1m 6f - 2nd
|P-22P51||Tiger Roll||8||150||10-13||Gordon Elliott||Davy Russell||-||-||14/1|
VERDICT: A classy performer on his day, Tiger Roll has shown that he relishes a real test of stamina, and could be one that takes to the Grand National fences with aplomb, but he will need to produce a career best if he is to play a prominent role in the 2018 renewal.