Thunder And Roses Betting
Thunder And Roses is a ten-year-old trained by Mouse Morris and is set for his second run in the Randox Health Grand National, which takes place on April 14, 2018. A former winner of the Irish National, this veteran was a faller in last year's Aintree showpiece, so will need to bounce back in this year's renewal.
- 2nd April 2018 - Fairyhouse - Irish Grand National - 3m 5f - Fell
- 10th March 2018 - Gowran Park - Leinster National - 2m 7f - Fell
- 11th February 2018 - Punchestown - Grand National Trial - 3m 4f 150y - PU
- 25th January 2018 - Gowran Park - Thyestes Handicap Chase - 3m 1f - 4th
- 27th December 2017 - Leopardstown - Paddy Power Chase - 3m 100y - 8th
- 3rd December 2017 - Fairyhouse - Porterstown Handicap Chase - 3m 5f - PU
|4-P84PFF||Thunder And Roses||10||142||10-5||Mouse Morris||J Slevin||1||UR in 2017||66/1|
VERDICT: A former Irish National winner, Thunder And Roses will relish this test of stamina, but he unseated his rider 12 months ago, and will line up on the back of two falls, so hard to fancy at huge odds.