Milansbar is an 11-year-old trained by Neil King and is set to run in his first Grand National on April 14, 2018, and having won the Classic Chase at Warwick earlier in the season the dour stayer will be hoping he can follow that success in the Aintree showpiece, which is the highlight of the three-day Merseyside meeting.
- 17th March 2018 - Uttoxeter - Midlands Grand National - 4m 2f 8y - 2nd
- 24th February 2018 - Newcastle - Eider Handicap Chase - 4m 122y - 5th
- 13th January 2018 - Warwick - Classic Handicap Chase - 3m 5f 54y - 1st
- 6th January 2018 - Chepstow - Welsh Grand National - 3m 5f110y - UR
- 9th December 2017 - Chepstow - Welsh Grand National Trial - 2m 7f 131y - 3rd
- 24th November 2017 - Catterick - Go Racing In Yorkshire Winter Festival Handicap Chase - 3m 1f 54y - 6th
|63U152||Milansbar||11||142||10-6||Neil King||Bryony Frost||-||-||40/1|
VERDICT: Unseated in the Welsh National, Milansbar bounced back to form when winning the Classic Chase, and having followed that up with a gallant run when finishing second in the Midlands National he is a lively outsider that is hoping to hand Bryony Frost a good spin in the Aintree feature.