Double Ross Betting
Double Ross is a 12-year-old trained by Nigel Twiston-Davies and is set for his second crack at the Grand National having pulled in the 2016 race. Last seen running a huge race in the Kim Muir at the Cheltenham Festival, this veteran will be one of the more interesting runners at the bottom of the handicap in the 2018 Grand National.
- 15th March 2018 - Cheltenham - Kim Muir Handicap Chase - 3m 2f - 4th
- 6th January 2018 - Sandown Park - 32Red Veterans' Handicap Chase - 3m 37y - 8th
- 2nd December 2017 - Newbury - Ladbrokes Trophy - 3m 1f 214y - PU
- 12th November 2017 - Sandown Park - 188Bet Veterans' Handicap Chase - 3m 37y - UR
- 15th October 2017 - Chepstow - Bob Champion Veterans' Handicap Chase - 2m 7f 131y - 4th
|3-4UP84||Double Ross||12||143||10-6||N Twiston-Davies||Jamie Bargary||1||PU in 2016||100/1|
VERDICT: A stalwart of the Nigel Twiston-Davies yard, Double Ross was last seen running a huge race in the Kim Muir at the Cheltenham Festival, but he has found it tough to get his head in front in recent times, and despite a low weight he will find this task too much.