Wounded Warrior Betting
Wounded Warrior is an eight-year-old trained by Noel Meade and is set to run in the 2017 Grand National on April 8, but having not tasted victory for over two years will find it tough to land a significant blow in the Aintree marathon.
- 25th February 2017 - Fairyhouse - Bobbyjo Chase - 3m 1f - PU
- 26th January 2017 - Gowran Park - Thyestes Chase - 3m 1f - 6th
- 28th December 2016 - Leopardstown - Lexus Chase - 3m - 13th
- 24th November 2016 - Thurles - Boomerang Country Store Chase - 2m 6f - 4th
|6-406P||Wounded Warrior||8||153||11-2||Noel Meade||Sean Flanagan||-||-||66/1|
VERDICT: Struggled all season in top quality races, and it's hard to see him landing any sort of a blow in this year's Grand National. Easily dismissed.
- Sign up to bet365
- Market leading bookmaker…