Thunder And Roses Betting
Thunder And Roses is a nine-year-old trained by Mouse Morris, who is hoping to land more Grand National glory having saddled Rule The World to victory in the 2016 renewal. A former Irish Grand National winner, Thunder And Roses has failed to win since that 2015 success, but with stamina his forte then he could be a lively outsider.
- 12th March 2017 - Naas - Leinster National - 3m - 6th
- 25th February 2017 - Fairyhouse - Bobbyjo Chase - 3m 1f - 2nd
- 4th February 2017 - Fairyhouse - Easter Festival Rated Chase - 3m 1f - 2nd
- 26th January 2017 - Gowran Park - Thyestes Chase - 3m 1f - 7th
- 27th December 2016 - Leopardstown - Paddy Power Chase - 3m 100y - 21st
- 4th December 2016 - Fairyhouse - Porterstown Handicap Chase - 3m 5f - 2nd
- 27th November 2016 - Navan - Troytown Handicap Chase - 3m - 15th
- 6th November 206 - Cork - Cork Grand National - 3m 4f - PU
|P0207226||Thunder And Roses||9||144||10-7||Mouse Morris||Mark Enright||-||-||40/1|
VERDICT: A dour stayer, Thunder And Roses has not won since the 2015 Irish Grand National, but he has put up some bold efforts this season, and has to be a leading each-way player for last year's winning trainer Mouse Morris.
- Sign up to Bet365
- Best price on every horse…