Tenor Nivernais Betting
Tenor Nivernais is a ten-year-old trained by Venetia Williams, and is set to have his first crack at the Grand National at Aintree on April 8. He will head to Merseyside in fine form having stormed to victory in a Listed event at Ascot in February, and while he disappointed at Kelso last time out he is one of the classiest horses lining up in the marathon showpiece.
- 4th March 2017 - Kelso - Premier Chase - 2m 7f 96y - 2nd
- 18th February 2017 - Ascot - Keltbray Swinley Handicap Chase - 2m 7f 180y - 1st
- 28th January 2017 - Cheltenham - Hugo's Restaurant Barbados Trophy - 2m 4f 166y - 3rd
- 1st January 2017 - Cheltenham - BetBright Handicap Chase - 2m 4f 166y - 4th
- 17th December 2016 - Ascot - Silver Cup Handicap Chase - 2m 7f 180y - 3rd
|34312||Tenor Nivernais||10||152||11-1||Venetia Williams||Aidan Coleman||-||-||40/1|
VERDICT: A model of consistency this season, Tenor Nivernais was hugely impressive when winning at Ascot two starts ago, and if he can repeat that effort then he has to come into calculations for the 2017 Grand National.
- Sign up to Bet365
- Best price on every horse…