Saint Are Betting
Saint Are is an 11-year-old who is set to have his fourth crack at the Grand National on April 8, but having finished a gallant runner-up in the 2015 renewal, Tom George's veteran will aim to bounce back from a disappointing effort in last year's race, where he was pulled up before the last fence.
- 22nd February 2017 - Doncaster - BetBright Veterans' Handicap Chase - 2m 7f 214y - 2nd
- 3rd December 2016 - Aintree - Becher Chase - 3m 1f 188y - Fell
- 6th November 2016 - Sandown Park - Racing UK Veterans' Handicap Chase - 3m 37y - 3rd
- 9th October 2016 - Chepstow - PP Veterans' Handicap Chase - 2m 7f 131y - 10th
|0-53F2||Saint Are||11||147||10-10||Tom George||Davy Russell||3||2nd in 2015||40/1|
VERDICT: Saint Are has become a regular in this race, but now an 11-year-old his best days may be behind him, and it's hard to see him going any closer than he did when finishing second in the 2015 renewal.
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10