Rule The World Betting
Rule The World is a nine-year-old trained by Mouse Morris who is an eye-catching Irish-trained runner in the 2016 Crabbie's Grand National, which takes place at Aintree on April 9, as he aims to build on a fine second-placed finish in the 2015 Irish Grand National at Fairyhouse.
- 6th March 2016 - Naas - Directors Plate Novice Chase - 2m, 4f - 4th
- 21st January 2016 - Gowran Park - Thyestes Chase - 3m, 1f - 5th
- 29th December 2015 - Leopardstown - Neville Hotels Novice Chase - 3m - 2nd
- 4th October 2015 - Tipperary - Like A Butterfly Novice Chase - 2m, 4f - 2nd
- 16th September 2015 - Listowel - Kerry National - 3m - 3rd
- 29th July 2015 - Galway - Galway Plate - 2m, 6f - SU
Rule The World has yet to record a success over fences, but a plethora of prominent performances in some notable races has seen him earn his place in the 2016 Grand National, and he is one to consider as he will relish this marathon test, and having finished second in the 2015 Irish National he is a lively Irish contender.
He slipped up in the Galway Plate in July, before coming third in the Kerry National at Listowel a couple of months later, whilst a couple of runner-up spots in novice chasing company saw him continue to fail to get his head in front over the larger obstacles in Ireland.
A fifth-placed finish in the Thyestes Chase at Gowran Park continued his consistenct season, while he was last seen finishing fourth in novice company at Naas, but the National test is sure to be his toughest assignment to date, however, he's one to consider at a mouth-watering prize.
|26-S32254||Rule The World||9||148||10-7||M Morris||D Mullins||-||-||50/1|
VERDICT: Still yet to record a win over fences, Rule The World has placed in some big races, but this will be a step up again, however, he could outrun his lofty odds and has the potential to make the frame once again.
- Sign up to Bet365
- Best price on every horse…