Rogue Angel Betting
Rogue Angel is a nine-year-old trained by Mouse Morris, and the former Irish Grand National winner will attempt to win the English equivalent at Aintree on April 8, as he aims to hand his trainer more victory in a race he won 12 months ago with Rule The World.
- 26th January 2017 - Gowran Park - Thyestes Chase - 3m 1f - 5th
- 27th December 2016 - Leopardstown - Paddy Power Chase - 3m 100y - 9th
- 3rd December 2016 - Aintree - Becher Chase - 3m 1f 188y - 10th
- 6th November 2016 - Cork - Cork Grand National - 3m 4f - 12th
- 9th October 2016 - Limerick - Munster National - 3m - 8th
|80095||Rogue Angel||9||145||10-8||Mouse Morris||Brian Cooper||-||-||25/1|
VERDICT: He showed when winning the 2016 Irish Grand National that he relishes these marathon trips, but he has struggled all season to repeat that feat, and even with last year's winning trainer Mouse Morris saddling him on April 8 then he is going to find this too tough.
- Sign up to bet365
- Market leading bookmaker…