Le Reve Betting
Le Reve is a horse trained by Lucy Wadham, who is set to line up in the 2016 Crabbie's Grand National on April 9, as he looks to land the Aintree marathon at the first attempt having put up some bold efforts in staying handicap chases all season, but he is a huge price to land the Merseyside showpiece.
- 27th February 2016 - Kempton Park - BetBright Chase - 3m - 5th
- 6th February 2016 - Sandown Park - Betfred Masters Handicap Chase - 3m - 1st
- 30th January 2016 - Doncaster - Sky Bet Chase - 3m - 6th
- 9th January 2016 - Kempton Park - William Hill Handicap Chase - 3m - 2nd
- 14th November 2015 - Cheltenham - Murphy Group Handicap Chase - 3m, 3f - 10th
- 31st October 2015 - Ascot - Sodexo Gold Cup Handicap Chase - 2m, 7f - PU
Le Reve has had a jam-packed campaign which saw Lucy Wadham's eight-year-old line up for the first time at the end of October in the Sodexo Gold Cup Handicap Chase, but he was unable to land a blow when pulling up, while he was seen a few weeks later finishing down the field in a competitive Cheltenham handicap chase.
A more encouraging effort at the start of January saw him finish second at Kempton Park, before he was a creditable sixth in Doncaster's Sky Bet Chase, however, his season highlight came when winning the Betfred Masters Handicap Chase at Sandown Park, which saw him land his first victory of the season.
Last seen finishing fifth in the BetBright Chase, Wadham's charge will now head to Aintree, and will aim to continue his consistent recent form, and if he can take to the unique National test then could well be a lively outsider and could well attract some significant each-way support in the lead-up to the race.
|3-P02615||Le Reve||8||149||10-8||L Wadham||H Skelton||-||-||66/1|
VERDICT: Le Reve has been in decent form of late, but he will need a huge career best if he is to be a factor in the 2016 Crabbie's Grand National, and it's hard to see him possessing enough quality to be a major factor in proceedings at Aintree.
- Deposit and place an initial bet of between £10…