Le Mercurey Betting
Le Mercurey is a seven-year-old trained by Paul Nicholls and is set to have his first run in the Grand National at Aintree on April 8, but the former Grade 2-winning novice chaser will need a career best if he is to bag glory in the Merseyside marathon.
- 4th March 2017 - Kelso - Premier Chase - 2m 7f 96y - 3rd
- 11th February 2017 - Newbury - Denman Chase - 2m 7f 86y - 2nd
- 17th December 2016 - Ascot - Silver Cup Handicap Chase - 2m 7f 180y - 5th
- 3rd December 2016 - Aintree - Betfred Lotto Chase - 3m 210y - 2nd
- 5th November 2016 - Down Royal - Belfast Chase - 2m 3f 120y - 3rd
|32523||Le Mercurey||7||151||11-0||Paul Nicholls||Sean Bowen||-||-||50/1|
VERDICT: Placed in some decent races this season, Le Mercurey will be one of the classiest horses lining up in the Grand National, but stamina could be a huge issue for the Paul Nicholls-trained raider, who has struggled to get his head in front in recent times.
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10