Gas Line Boy Betting
Gas Line Boy is an 11-year-old trained by Ian Williams, and is set to have a second crack at the Grand National on April 8, but having fallen in the 2015 Aintree marathon then he will be hoping to improve on that performance in the 2017 renewal.
- 18th February 2017 - Haydock Park - Grand National Trial - 3m 4f 97y - 4th
- 7th January 2017 - Sandown Park - 32Red Veterans' Handicap Chase - 3m 37y - 4th
- 4th December 2016 - Kelso - Scotty Brand Veterans' Handicap Chase - 2m 6f 70y - 1st
- 14th September 2016 - Listowel - Kerry National - 3m - 3rd
- 26th June 2016 - Uttoxeter - Summer Cup Handicap Chase - 3m 2f 13y - 4th
|43144||Gas Line Boy||11||144||10-7||Ian Williams||Robbie Dunne||1||Fell in 2015||80/1|
VERDICT: A faller in the 2015 Grand National, Gas Line Boy may have run some decent races this season, but he is a huge outsider for the 2017 race, and it's hard to see him landing any significant blow in a race that oozes quality.