Double Shuffle Betting
Double Shuffle is a seven-year-old trained by Tom George, and is set to have his first crack at the Grand National at Aintree on April 8. He will head to Merseyside on the back of a brace of fine efforts at Kempton Park and could be a lively outsider.
- 25th February 2017 - Kempton Park - BetBright Handicap Chase - 3m - 2nd
- 27th December 2016 - Kempton Park - 32Red Handicap Chase - 3m - 1st
- 25th November 2016 - Newbury - bet365 Open Handicap Chase - 2m 3f 187y - 5th
- 12th November 2016 - Cheltenham - BetVictor Gold Cup - 2m 4f 78y - PU
- 9th October 2016 - Chepstow - John Ayres Memorial Handicap Chase - 2m 3f 98y - 2nd
|2P512||Double Shuffle||7||149||10-12||Tom George||Adrian Heskin||-||-||40/1|
VERDICT: A horse rising up the ratings this season, Double Shuffle has produced his best performances at Kempton Park, but he is an eye-catching runner stepping up significantly in trip, and could be a lively outsider at huge odds.
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10