Doctor Harper Betting
Doctor Harper is a nine-year-old trained by David Pipe and is set to line up in the 2017 Grand National at Aintree on April 8, and the Pond House inmate warmed up for this race with a decent seventh placed finish in the Kim Muir Challenge Cup at last month's Cheltenham Festival.
- 16th March 2017 - Cheltenham - Kim Muir Challenge Cup - 3m 2f - 7th
- 14th January 2017 - Warwick - Classic Chase - 3m 5f 54y - PU
- 1st January 2017 - Cheltenham - BetBright Handicap Chase - 3m 2f 70y - 2nd
- 12th November 2016 - Cheltenham - BetVictor Handicap Chase - 3m 3f 71y - 9th
|P-92P7||Doctor Harper||9||143||10-6||David Pipe||Conor O'Farrell||-||-||66/1|
VERDICT: Doctor Harper has snuck in at the bottom of the weights, but has struggled to get his head in front this season, and it's hard to see him being good enough to land a blow in this year's Grand National.
- Sign up to Bet365
- Best price on every horse…