Definitly Red Betting
Definitly Red is an eight-year-old progressive staying chaser, who will be one of the fancied contenders for the 2017 Randox Health Grand National, which takes centre stage at Aintree on April 8. A winner of the Rowland Meyrick Handicap Chase and the Grimthorpe Chase, the dour stayer will aim to land the Merseyside showpiece at the first attempt.
- 4th March 2017 - Doncaster - Grimthorpe Chase - 3m 2f 1y - 1st
- 21st January 2017 - Haydock Park - Peter Marsh Handicap Chase - 3m 24y - UR
- 26th December 2016 - Wetherby - Rowland Meyrick Handicap Chase - 3m 45y - 1st
- 26th November 2016 - Newcastle - Rehearsal Chase - 2m 7f 91y - 3rd
- 30th October 2016 - Carlisle - Free Bets Handicap Hurdle - 2m 4f 8y - 1st
|131U1||Definitly Red||8||149||10-12||Brian Ellison||Danny Cook||-||-||11/1|
VERDICT: An impressive winner of some top handicap chases this season, Definitly Red has shaped like he could be one to relish the exertions of a Grand National, and has to be classed a leading candidate for the Aintree feature. Huge chance.
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10