2017 Aintree Hurdle Odds
Day 1 - Thursday 7th April 2016 - 15:25 - Doom Bar Aintree Hurdle - Grade 1 - 2m4f
The two mile, four furlong Grade One contest of the Aintree Hurdle sees many of the top two mile hurdlers from the Cheltenham Festival take their chances at the 2016 Grand National meeting and some of the Champion Hurdle runners are sure to try and land this prestigious prize. Champion Hurdle heroine Annie Power was a facile winner of the 2016 renewal for trainer Willie Mullins.
|Thursday 7th April - 3.25pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
Read our Betting Preview
|Tips:||Annie Power to win Best Bet||@ 4 / 7|
2017 Aintree Hurdle Betting
Odds will appear here when available.......
2017 Aintree Hurdle Racecard
Racecard will appear here when available.......
2016 Aintree Hurdle Result
|1st||Annie Power 4/9 Fav||8||R Walsh||W Mullins|
|2nd||My Tent Or Yours 9/1||9||B Geraghty||N Henderson|
|3rd||Nichols Canyon 5/1||6||P Townend||W Mullins|
2016 Grand National Winner Poll
Latest Racing News
- South Seas To Outclass Rivals In Thrilling Superlative Stakes
- Tanzeel Can Storm To Bunbury Cup Glory On Seasonal Reappearance
- Punters To Back Dutch Connection At The Double In Summer Mile Stakes
- Washington DC Can Govern July Stakes Betting For Each Way Punters
- Old Newton Cup Winner Tawdeea Favourite For John Smiths Cup At York